|Usage||Industrial Use, Residential Use, Office Use|
7090 cellulose Cooling pad
The Cellulose Pad is cross corrugated coated with anti rot, rigidifying & wetting resins. The 150 VAPUR+ Pad are made for maximum efficiency, at minimum pressure drop.The pad media is treated with anti-rot and rigidifying resins. The media is cross-corrugated to maximize the mixing of air and water. Saturation efficiency ranging from 50 to 98% can be achieved depending upon air velocity and depth of the cooling pad.
Air flows horizontally, while the re-circulating water flows vertically, through the pad. The water is collected at bottom of the pad and is re-circulated, again by a pump through the unique gutter system made of G. I. Sheet.
- Absorbent Pads
- Sterile Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE) filter
- Petri Dishes
- Sterile Cellulose Acetate Filter
- D.P.ENGINEERS make Evaporative Cooler system this system is efficiently backed up by the cellulose pads that in turn amplifies the efficiency of the system on a whole and thus provides cooler air in the required area.
- Wastewater, Microbiological analysis of water, beverages.
- Quartz fiber filter for monitoring air pollution.
- Thimble filters for monitoring dust, organic, metal, or other pollutants.
- Small volume field sampling and analysis of fluids or aerosols.
0 comments on “7090 Cellouse Cooling Pad” Add yours →