Grease Filters are light weight, aluminium / SS baffle grease stop air filter having non-clogging type characteristic and designed for constant flow.
- Available in three models: made of galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel, these 2″ thick baffle grease filters contain two layers of roll formed baffles, equally spaced and without any sharp edges. Spacing creates an airflow that causes grease to collect, drain down the baffles and into collecting trough.
- Filters are designed to prevent flame from passing through the filter baffles, and are made to withstand different temperature levels.
- These filters are used on those kitchen extract systems where functionality and economics are paramount and where the grease load is relatively low.
- Clapboard: without Clapboard
- Filter Number: 1
- Medium Material: Stainless Steel Mesh
- Efficiency: F9
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Size: Customized
- Color: Grey
0 comments on “Mesh Grease Filter” Add yours →